Antminer root password not working
2012 chevy equinox code u0100De Férias
safari not loading bank websites
Apr 28, 2022 · All you need to do is copy the info your pool provides you, over to your S9. Once you have your pool info in Braiins, make sure to save and apply. Antminer stop mining command line antminer t9 frequency change. Additional menu. Depending on the mining software, there may be some additional steps, but generally these are the standard prerequisites. Lucky in Malaysia we have service center and community for repair Antminer with little cost.. "/> how to insert sim card in samsung galaxy tab.
mobile homes for sale no lot rent in florida
mod podge dishwasher safe waterbased sealer glue
Todos os produtos
Casa e Decoração
Mãe e Bebê
Esportes e Lazer
Celulares e Dispositivos
Brinquedos e Hobbies
Computadores e Acessórios
semaglutide vs liraglutide cost
stern godzilla pinball for sale/ros moveit tutorial
- It turns out this command not working. But this command is working. UPDATE mysql.user SET authentication_string = PASSWORD ('this is my password xxxxxxx') WHERE User = 'root' AND Host = 'localhost'; ALTER USER 'root'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'this is my password xxxxxxx'; But instead of changing my password, it causing my password (HEX) to ...
- Probable external causes: low temperature less than 5℃. Solutions: increase ambient temperature. Problem 6: power off accidentally during firmware upgrading; when powered on, the miner doesn’t work. Reason: control board damaged due to power off in the upgrading process. Solution: request for warranty repair.
- Dec 23, 2021 · Note not to reverse positive (+12V) to negative (GND). Connect to Miner. 3.1 WAN setting Step 1. Connect AntMiner and your PC via Ethernet network cable. Step 2. Enter AntMiner's IP address: 192.168.1.99 into your web browser, then login Miner Management interface, both of username and password are 'root' by default. Step ...
- Furthermore, you can find the “Troubleshooting Login Issues” section which can answer your unresolved problems and equip you with a lot of relevant information.. SSH into the Antminer. Default user is root, password of admin ssh [email protected]; Have it start cron at boot by adding this line to the bottom of /etc/inittab:. Search ...
- S7 Antminer Default Password. I forgot my password to my S7 and just factory reset it to change pools. ... The ssh was reset to root/admin. The pools were reset to factory default. root/root does not work when I enter the ip address ie 192.168.1.XXX into the browser. At this point my next option is to try a firmware upgrade but I'm a little ...